Investment Basics & Beyond Workshops - LONDON
ONE Investment is pleased to resume our one-day in person seminars, with content that includes updated information to help you develop your understanding of the fundamentals of investing.
Municipal staff require a sound understanding of existing investment rules, reporting responsibilities, and current market conditions to make informed decisions about the investment of funds over any time horizon.
EACH SESSION WILL INCLUDE:
- Review and commentary of the Municipal Act investment regulation
- Discussion of current municipal finance issues & legislative changes
- Overview of investment options available to the sector
- Investment risk management principles
- Investments and their link to your evolving asset management plan
- Strategies for cash-flow forecasting
- Overview of the ONE Investment:
- S. 418 Prescribed Investments
- S. 418.1 Prudent Investor
Cost: $250 + HST
Session Time: 9:00AM - 2:30PM
Registration & Coffee/Tea: 8:45AM
Lunch will be provided.
300 King St, London, ON N6B 1S2